Woody, fresh + evergreen.
The Wildwood beard oil is a nourishing, conditioning blend of organic oils, with the added benefit of wildcrafted plant extract Yarrow. Perfect for soothing + healing irritated skin, leaving you with a healthy, non-greasy mane.
▵ Ingredients ▵
- Achillea millefolium (ethically wild harvested Yarrow)
- Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba Oil)
- Prunus armeniaca (Organic Apricot kernel oil)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil)
- Picea mariana (Organic Black Spruce Essential Oil)
- Cedrus atlantica (Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil)
- Tocopherol (Organic Vit E)
- Potential allergens (naturally occurring in essential oils) Linalol, Limonene
▵ Directions ▵
2-3 drops in palm of hand, then rub hands together. Apply to beard running hands both up + down, making sure to smooth from root to ends. Best after warm shower whilst your skin + hair are more receptive to the benefits of the oils. Just make sure to pat dry a wet beard before application.
Comes in a 30ml amber glass dropper bottle.
A little about the wild-crafted YARROW:
YARROW is a powerful plant ally with a long list of medicinal properties, but for now we'll just focus on it's skin healing powers! Antibacterial, antiseptic + anti-inflammatory due to it's volatile oils, the tannins and salicyclic acid found in Yarrow also help reduce bleeding due to their astringency. Azulene, not just responsible for the blue colour found in yarrow essential oil, but also the stimulation of new tissue for wound healing. Yarrow very quickly helps seal + heal all manner of skin trauma.